Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm in the mood to be deep but the stuff on my mind is not to be written or said out loud. I've been doing a lot of thinking which is not always good. So I stopped thinking and started doing more and found myself doing great.

Let's talk about relationships and why people stay in ones where their not happy in. Why do people make the mistake of getting too comfortable? Why is this person a part of my book. All I know is that every situation is a lesson that makes me more aware and ready for the next one. The more problems you solve now the faster you deal with the problem the next time it comes around. Enjoy life and the people god put in your life at that specific time because that's where their meant to be and how they effect your life in that moment may only be for that moment.

Life is not short it's long as f-ck. There's way to many obstacles to deal with, but again no one said it was gonna be easy. We are dieing to live yet living to die. But again we can't always have good days, there has to be a few bad ones or a lot of bad ones in order for us to recognize the good ones and appreciate them.

I'm thankful for the little things or as I would like to call them the little big things. I love every single second I spend with my mom. ...to be continued

-my randomness (thoughts of she)

No comments: