Thursday, April 29, 2010


Heck yeah I believe in karma. I understood from a very early age that everything you do in life has consequences, but especially when it's in the extreme of either 'good' or 'bad'. For example, if I was staying up all night doing a grueling homework assignment as a kid, I knew that there would be some silver lining down the line, and the same goes for all of the treacherous things I'd do, which is definitely why I do less of them. Your ass is gonna get checked eventually, because you can't hide from the way life works.

In terms of doing good deeds, I'll admit that I'm not really making an effort. If I see a situation where I can help, I do what I can, but if you learn anything living in Kissimmee, it's that you gotta watch your back before anyone elses.

No comments: