Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Picked up season 2 Tee's Yesterday =]




With some help from my will i have came up with an idea for season 2 Tee's Look book. I can't wait to start this shoot because it feels like it would be 5 shoots at once. It's pretty tricky but i want you guys to really get my vision behind Project Penelope. I will go on my search for a new photographer today because i believe my other 2 are not capable of this or ill just sent the Tee's out to my will and he can get it done. I will post up a sneak peak of the tee's later on today when i blur the images lol =], Orrrr if your in my city you can catch me with it on. Stay tuned and order your Dress's for season 2 HERE Ladies.

2 comments:

chilly willy said...

bom bom!

cant wait for this!

Sara. said...

Neither can i =]