I got caught in the rain and my car window didn't wanna go up =[ It's okay tho it went up after 5 minutes which felt like half an hour. I can't believe how sucky Florida's weathers been. It really sucks because when it rain's here traffic gets crazy and people really suck at driving in the rain. They for some reason don't know how to turn on there lights when it's obviously pouring outside. So a nice settled day at the pool turned out to be a disaster. Then i get home and my dad is waiting for me with an umbrella lol a big pink one =].
Monday, May 25, 2009
=/
I got caught in the rain and my car window didn't wanna go up =[ It's okay tho it went up after 5 minutes which felt like half an hour. I can't believe how sucky Florida's weathers been. It really sucks because when it rain's here traffic gets crazy and people really suck at driving in the rain. They for some reason don't know how to turn on there lights when it's obviously pouring outside. So a nice settled day at the pool turned out to be a disaster. Then i get home and my dad is waiting for me with an umbrella lol a big pink one =].
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment