Thursday, May 14, 2009

Him:No matter how hectic life gets, never forget to slow down once in awhile to smell the flowers.


I used to careless for flowers, until one day that all changed when i received the most gorgeous bouquet of white roses in a heart shaped vase. I now love the shit out of flowers and every time i see em i smile hella big.
I really had a hectic, mess of a day today from getting ready for this fashion show. & seing these pics YOU took made me remember the little things that make me smile. =] (Thank you)

It's this SATURDAY!!! the show that is!! I waited till the last minute to make up my mind about what i wanted on the runway. I can never make up my mind about anything. bad! i know.. But in the end i always end up choosing the best one. "Sometimes its not about the end result, its what takes place in between" But all is finally organized and I'm satisfied with it all. Tomorrow rehearsals take place and i really hope these models don't stress me out like the first show. smh

No comments: