Sunday, May 10, 2009

I have the BESTEST mother in the world.

& I thank god everyday for her. Truthfully i don't care if it's mother's day because i spoil her everyday. I don't need it to be her birthday or mother's day. But since today is there day, me and my brother are teaming up on a great big surprise for her. Nothing makes her more happy then seeing us all getting along and not head locking each other or talking mess at the table. We will first take her out to eat. We got her to tell us her favorite location with our slick ways. We all tried guessing thinking we knew her. But none of us got it. Any who I must go now and undo my brother's with some spoiling to my Queen before we all team up.

(Before I Was Myself, You Made Me, Me)

Before I was myself you made me, me
With love and patience, discipline and tears,
Then bit by bit stepped back to set me free,

Allowing me to sail upon my sea,
Though well within the headlands of your fears.
Before I was myself you made me, me

With dreams enough of what I was to be
And hopes that would be sculpted by the years,
Then bit by bit stepped back to set me free,

Relinquishing your powers gradually
To let me shape myself among my peers.
Before I was myself you made me, me,

And being good and wise, you gracefully
As dancers when the last sweet cadence nears
Bit by bit stepped back to set me free.

For love inspires learning naturally:
The mind assents to what the heart reveres.
And so it was through love you made me, me
By slowly stepping back to set me free.


My Brother's, me in the back and mama at the beach in Morocco. I remember these days at the beach like they were yesterday. =]