Thursday, May 21, 2009

Really?

So i woke up hella sacred because all my dreams where crazy tonight. I always dream alot but when i wake up a rarely remember and don't really care to. But this dream my little big brother saved me from getting bit by an Alligator. In fact in the dream they were everywhere. I remember being in the house looking out the padio window to the pool and watching guys tryna wrestle the alligators in the pool laughing. So I go get my camera and try to record this mess. Next thing you know the Alligator snaps at me, my little big brother jumps in front and gets bit on his shoulder. We then both run out the house to the yard where there was hella more Alligators. We ran jumping over little ones dodging big ones till we got to safety. But it wasnt really safety because the all the sudden I'm in this room and somebody walks in i don't remember who it was and tells me ive found your parents soul. Before that who ever this person was, was telling me how behind my house use to be a grave yard. He then goes and gets my parents and all i see is there shadows and there coming up to me tryna hug me. I started crying then ran out. Then i met some old lady with lots of jewelry. Cute ass jewelry started trying it one talking bout i want this one this one and this one lol...Then i woke up CRAZY! I know

I Ran to dream moods.com for answers here's what i got.

Alligator

To see an alligator in your dream, symbolizes treachery, deceit, and hidden instincts. It may be a signal for you to take a new perspective on a situation. It may also represent your ability to move between the material world of waking life and the emotional, repressed world of the unconscious. Alternatively, the alligator represents healing powers and qualities. An alligator also suggests that you are thick-skinned or insensitive.

To dream that you are running away from the alligator, indicates that you are unwilling to confront some painful and disturbing aspect of your unconscious. There is some potentially destructive emotion that you are refusing to acknowledge and
owning up to.

According to biblical interpretations, an alligator suggests that leviathan is king over the children of pride. (Psa 74:14, Job 41:1,Isa 27:1)

Jewelry

To see jewelry in your dream, signifies your own sense of self worth and personal value. It is also symbolic of knowledge, identity, or whatever qualities you hold precious in your life. They highlight the importance of spirituality and psychological riches. A particular piece of jewelry that you own, may symbolize aspects of a waking relationship.�

To dream that you receive jewelries as gifts, indicates that you need to acknowledge and incorporate those corresponding qualities within your own self.

To see broken jewelry in your dream, signifies disappointment in achieving your goals and attaining your highest desires.

The part about my parents shadows i couldn't find anything on... scary!


PS: I'm gonna go check my brother's shoulder now.

No comments: