Saturday, October 10, 2009

Are you ready for my rant?


Okay, I'm sick and tired of people talking about how their life was good, great or what not but it isn't anymore. IT CAN BE WORSE! So shut up and appreciate what you have now. I hear friends, family members and co-workers complaining daily about their jobs. There are people with no job. So be thankful. The more you keep thinking it's worse the more your negative ass attitude is gonna grow. I'm not saying I've never complained or I've never been unhappy with a job but dang the negative energy is booming. How can you be negative 24/7 and expect your life to seem beautiful?. Patience darlings! My mom always says "Take it easy" when I'm upset about something or stressing. Don't stress yourself out over petty things or none worthy people it's only bad for your health. I get over things/people fast and my moods are flip flopping all through the day. The life of a Gemini? But I do know me and I know what I will and will not put up with and that's all some of you need to figure out. "YOU" is all you have at the end of the day and if you can't deal with yourself why would you expect anybody else to? I'm just saying...

Enjoy the people around and continue making memories because that's all you'll have to look back and smile to once those people are gone. I've learned this the hard way and it may not sink in your head either until you learn it on your own, because I once was told the same but just rolled my eyes.

No comments: