
They are ending for some but starting for others. If yours is ending let it end. If yours is starting let it start. Every experience I've had makes me want to write a book about the person. It teaches you a lot and makes you better for the next. The more you learn from one the more your taking to the next. With time we all get wiser and truth is between the wise. Communication is key to anything, whether it be business related, friendship related or love related. Don't forget the memories and don't try too. They were made for a reason. If you have hate in your heart let it go because it's only hurting you. I'm writing this for a friend of mines. She knows who she is. We all been through breakups and make ups and break ups and makeups, but there's a time where you need to let go of certain people or things. Change is not bad and I promise you it's the most consistent thing. Change is good whether you realize it right away or later down the road. You may want something so bad and try so hard to make it work and to just find out it wasn't worth it in the end. NO! every situation in your life is a learning experience and like I said if you don't realize it now you will in the end. Don't ignore the pain or the hurt, FIGHT that sh-t till it's gone. If you need to cry, cry your eyes out. If your trying to get your mind of of it, go exercise don't go crazy clubbin and drinking. Focus on your career and your family.
Ps: I don't write much on here but when I do appreciate it because it's real. :)
If any of you want to share a story leave it in the comments. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment