
Stephen Curry has canceled the rest of his workouts, seeing as he’s pretty much a lock either for the Wizards at #5 or the Knicks at #8; Tyler Hansbrough said in a radio interview that he thinks he could go higher than 12th; the Bobcats are auctioning off Sean May’s Unlimited Applebee’s card in order to pay their Lottery pick; and Brandon Jennings — who is always blunt and honest and will make some enemies in the NBA because of it — let everybody know he thinks Ricky Rubio is overrated. “I think I’m a better player than he is,” Jennings was quoted in the Sacramento Bee. “I can shoot the ball better than he can, you know the only time I have seen him do something is when he has a homerun pass or something like that. I think the dude is just all hype.” … Have you seen the new LeBron muppet commercial where he hits “2010″ on the weight bench with Kobe’s #24 in the background? Clearly it’s a nod to ‘Bron preparing to face Kobe in next year’s Finals, but some people took it as an attempted hint that LeBron is thinking of signing with the Lakers next summer. Which brought up a question of whether ‘Bron would actually sign with the Clippers.

Ps: Just to get this straight, if you play for the Lakers, you play in Los Angeles. If you play for the Clippers, you play for the Clippers.
No comments:
Post a Comment